MAKE SURE YOU'VE PROTECTED THE LIFE YOU'VE BUILT
You rely on your income to fund every aspect of your life. If an illness or injury prevents you from working, the last thing you want to worry about is how to continue paying your bills without an income.
When an unexpected illness struck, Dr. Tullos was able to focus on taking care of his family and getting better – rather than worrying about his finances – thanks to his disability insurance coverage.
YOU CAN’T WORK. FORTUNATELY, YOUR COVERAGE WILL.
The most common myth about disability income insurance is that coverage is only used for rare, catastrophic accidents. The fact is, most people rely on the insurance to cover the income they’ve lost due to disabilities caused by conditions such as heart disease and arthritis. Be informed – protect yourself and your business.
What is Disability Insurance?
- Disability insurance replaces income if you’re too sick or injured to work.
- Disability insurance can supplement long-term disability coverage that you may have through your employer.
What are some Benefits of Disability Insurance?
- Disability Insurance replaces a percentage of base salary and regular bonus or incentive income.
- DI can cover retirement contributions and student loan payments.
- When you pay for this individual coverage with after-tax dollars, any benefit payments you receive are tax free.
- Your disability policy belongs to you even if you change jobs.