At First Financial Group, we’re looking for talented people who want to take control of their future. We are one of the largest independent financial planning firms in the Mid-Atlantic region, with offices in Baltimore, Bethesda, Delaware, Annapolis, Virginia Beach and Reston. As a Guardian Agency, we can offer you the freedom to run your own financial services practice, with the support of a Fortune 300 Company behind you. If you want to be directly rewarded for your efforts, make a difference in people's lives, and be in a field that offers ongoing learning, a career as a Financial Representative could be the best decision you ever make.
As a Financial Representative at First Financial Group, you are a business owner. You will be provided the training and support to build your own practice. Do you have the four key personality traits commonly seen in most Top Financial Representatives?
1. Entrepreneurial Spirit: You have the desire to run your own business and enjoy the rewards and autonomy this provides.
2. Impact on Others: You want to do something greater than yourself. You genuinely want to help people and you impact their lives by helping them reduce financial risk and realize financial goals and dreams.
3. Work Ethic: You are self-motivated and willing to put in the time and effort to grow your practice, particularly in the initial years.
4. Coachable: Mastery of the financial knowledge required to be a successful planner takes a willingness to work with your mentors. You are eager to learn new things and will do whatever it takes.
You will learn the necessary communication skills and practices in your ongoing training to perform the following Job Responsibilities:
* Develop and expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and referral based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within target markets
* Act as an advocate for your clients; commit to enhance, enrich and serve your client base