Wesley K. Brown
6-Step Approach to Optimize your Lifestyle
We attempt to help you achieve the best life possible and will work in concert with you, not just for you, to make this possible by
- Taking the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, goals, and concerns
- Working collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission)
- Offering transparency around our costs and compensation
We will help you follow through on financial commitments by
- Prioritizing your goals
- Showing you the steps to take
- Regularly reviewing your progress towards achieving them
We will help bring order to your financial life on two levels
- Micro: Maximize and Protect Cash Flow
- Macro: Insurance, Investments, Retirement, Taxes, and Estate Planning
We will explore what specific knowledge will be needed to succeed in your situation
- First by thoroughly understanding your situation, then
- Providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decisions
- Explaining the options and risks associated with each choice
We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions in important money matters by
- Being available to consult with you at critical moments of decision-making
- Doing the research necessary to ensure you have all the information
- Managing and disclosing any of our potential conflicts of interest
We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and be financially prepared for them by
- Regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming up
- Creating the action plan necessary to address and manage them ahead of time
Wesley K. Brown is a native of Nashville, Tennessee. He attended undergrad at Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama where he studied Business Management. He went on to further his education by pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration with a focus on Finance at the renowned School of Business and Industry at Florida A&M University.
Wesley started his career with First Financial Group 15 years ago and is now a Senior Financial Advisor focusing on Wealth Management through a Fee-based Comprehensive Planning Process. He approaches each client conversation with creativity and loves to focus on his client’s unique perspective.
His professional goal is to help his clients identify and protect their greatest resource and to discover the highest purpose for their assets. His planning process allows his clients the freedom to live out the true meaning of their lives and transform their financial situation into one that is powerful, purposeful and profitable. His internal drive is to guide people in becoming the happiest, healthiest, and wealthiest they can be.
His aim is continuous improvement, and his motto is no amount of effort is adequate until proven effective. He is passionate about practicing spirituality, personal development, and financial literacy. His greatest assets are his wife and two daughters. Nurturing them to live their most fulfilling lives is where he finds his ultimate joy.
Areas of Focus:
- Business Planning
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Wellness Programs
- College Funding & Planning
- Tax Mitigation Strategies
- Wealth Management
Financial Balance from the Living Balance Sheet
See how The Living Balance Sheet® can help you tell financial fact from fiction,
so you can achieve financial balance and accomplish your goals.