YOU CAN’T WORK. FORTUNATELY, YOUR COVERAGE WILL.
The most common myth about disability income insurance is that coverage is only used for rare, catastrophic accidents. The fact is, most people rely on the insurance to cover the income they’ve lost due to disabilities caused by conditions such as heart disease and arthritis. Be informed – protect yourself and your business.
What is Disability Insurance?
- Disability insurance replaces income if you’re too sick or injured to work.
- Disability insurance can supplement long-term disability coverage that you may have through your employer.
What are some Benefits of Disability Insurance?
- Disability Insurance replaces a percentage of base salary and regular bonus or incentive income.
- DI can cover retirement contributions and student loan payments.
- When you pay for this individual coverage with after-tax dollars, any benefit payments you receive are tax free.
- Your disability policy belongs to you even if you change jobs.
To get an instant disability quote, take a few moments to fill out the form below.